I bought a ton of apricots at the Farmer's Market and decided to try something other than just eating them. This was so good, I had to share.
- 1/4 cup Agave Syrup, or 1/2 cup Sugar syrup mixture
- 2 cups water
- approximately 5 ice cubes
- 1/2 cups lemon juice
- 3-5 whole fresh Apricots
- If using sugar mixture, boil sugar in 1/2 cup of water until dissolved.
- Juice lemons.
- Halve and pit apricots.
- Add the syrup mixture, lemon juice, and apricot halves, then about 5 ice cubes to the blender.
- Blend on high until a smooth consistency.
- If you desire, add club soda and/or vodka.