August 31, 2011

My Brief OkCupid Affair With a World Champion Magic: The Gathering Player, or ALYSSA BEREZNAK IS AN ASSHOLE.

"Why can't I just find a NICE guy?"
"All the good ones are taken..."
"Dating sucks. They're all assholes."



I hear people complain all the time about how tough it is to find that special someone, but if half of the people out there are as ridiculously shallow and cunty as Alyssa, then they deserve their loneliness.

READ: http://gizmodo.com/5833787/my-brief-okcupid-affair-with-a-world-champion-magic-the-gathering-player

This woman's humorous summary wraps it up quite well (though many of the commenters seem to have missed her sarcasm):

http://nerdpuddle.com/my-brief-okcupid-affair-with-a-world-champion-magic-the-gathering-player-ugh-ugh-ugh/

UPDATE:
Apparently, she got fired. Shocking, I know. Here is a comment thread from Greg's wall after he re-posted my link as well:



1 comment:

poprocketsandcomics said...

Uhh, to the first post: what a goddamn awful person. the Bar-star deserves whatever mouthbreather in a Tap-Out t-shirt she deserves.
To the second post, if you read it with Louis CK's voice, it's AMAZING!