August 30, 2011

Time You Enjoy Wasting is Never Wasted Time.

Greg and I got to spend the last 2 days off together. That rarely happens.


We didn't do a lot. Mostly we slept in, listened to records, read, laughed, he did some sketches, I wrote some postcards.


We made lovely french pressed coffee in the mornings, and either made a meal or hit up a sweet new local Thai place in the evenings. We watched True Blood and Curb Your Enthusiasm and Louie.


At one point, I curled up on Greg's lap while he was sitting on the couch and buried my face in his neck while he rubbed my back and told me how much he loved me. If anyone asked what we did, we'd most likely reply "Not much."


But when Greg asked me "Do you think other couples love each other as much as we do?" I replied
"I hope so."


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful post, Bee.

Anonymous said...

You guys are SO SWEET!!!!

Ambee said...

I wish everyone was as happy as the four of us. Do you suppose happy people attract other happy people? And then the happiness multiplies until there's more in the end than when it started. Like gravity*.

*I don't understand gravity.