April 4, 2011

Be more active on TWITTER.



All right, I'll say it: I miss Facebook. 
People don't play with me as much on Twitter. My biggest highlight was getting a follow from Lisa Lampanelli.



But my friends and family were, for the most part, left behind on Facebook. 

I don't want to have to get another Facebook account because Twitter has been a blast and Facebook has made it clear that something I do is not allowed but they refuse to tell me what that might be so it is just a matter of time before I am kicked off again.

So, get active and come play with me:  http://twitter.com/#!/Arbitral

xo Sheena

P.S. This is in no way a mark against those who DO play with me.  I have made great friends on Twitter whose tweets keep me laughing from sunrise to sunset. Love you guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Lisa Lampanelli!
So cool! We miss you so much on facebook. it sucks now.

K