March 4, 2011

TGIF? (Update on the life of doing very little.)

I suppose Fridays mean a bit more to someone who has a job to go to.

The last store contract ended at the end of February.  Now it is onto another big project that I will tell everyone a bit more about when it is official. (You don't want to talk to your pitcher during a no-hitter.)
Until then, I have been watching What Not to Wear and the cooking channel.  There are a lot of things you can do with mangoes.




Today is buffet day at Padmanadi, so I am stealing Amber and forcing her to go with me.
=)  I'm a good friend that way.
Twitter has been going well.  Charlie Sheen has increased the entertainment value exponentially.  #winning
Last night at the Crown, I almost exclusively drank Jager due to the number of shots that were purchased for me.  Jager may be a hunter's friend, but I have a hard time believing that hunter got up before noon.  Ow.
My favourite white shirt has a stain on the front that I can't get out (shiraz?)

Oh yes! I have purchased my entire spring wardrobe online. I am SET.
For what, it is not certain, but I will look fab doing it.


So far, "it" appears to be watching television that makes me really hungry.

Have a great weekend, Guys.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--IiX7tS2rU&feature=player_embedded

i don't know why, but this is the only way i could comment on this post.

Bee said...

Holy. Shit.

I was not expecting that.
At all.

AT. ALL.

=)

Shawn, this HAD to be your comment.

Anonymous said...

Regardless of how little you may be doing, your life is always so much more fun than most people. So be proud of that, my dear!

S

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Friday, I haven't been able to get Jimmy Fallon's Whip My Hair Back and Forth out of my head. I think it has become my own personal theme song...thank you so much ;-)

Bee said...

Isn't it awful? What an earworm.
This is how I heard it.


"Mee, come here. You have to hear this. Jimmy Fallon doe-"
"No."
"No, really, this is amazing. He does this impres-"
"No."

This went on for ten minutes until he just started playing it and I raced back into the room.
Because it was GOOD.
And I, too, was waking up with that goddamned song in my head for a month after that.

I haven't quite been able to loathe Fallon with the same contempt anymore. It feels hollow. Forced.

I'm a changed woman.
;)